Thursday, June 18, 2009

Slideshow Attempt

Hey everyone,
So I tried to get a slideshow up and running but since technology and I aren't on the best of terms it's not being very friendly. It's cutting off all the pictures but if you look at the picture to the right --> underneath is a button that says "make your own" and then next to that is another button which is partically cut off. You want to click on the partically cut off one and then another window should pop up and then click "view album" and then some pictures should show up. There's not a lot there but I will hopefully get more up soon. Sorry, I'll try being nicer to my computer and maybe it'll return the favor. More to come...

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry we appreciate the pics. Heck it took me five minutes to figure out how to post a comment.

    Love ya,

    UT

    ReplyDelete